Episode 49 - The Wellness Journey with Jeanette Curtis
New podcast episode is live!
In this episode, Boonie is joined with Jeanette Curtis,wellness coach who specializes in self-care issues for busy professional women. We discuss how important it is to commit to yourself on a daily basis. Jeanette shares how her 3-5 year wellness journey inspired her to help other women commit to themselves.
In the episode Jeanette shares some of her favorites fitness things. Here are links to them all:
3 Wellness Items I Love:
- Whiteboard Magnet: http://amzn.to/2EtVFyO
- Miracle Morning Book: http://amzn.to/2FzvUfP
- Nutribullet Blender: http://amzn.to/2FxPyJe
3 Inspirational Wellness Figures:
- Massy Arias: https://www.instagram.com/massy.arias/?hl=en
- Tara Brach: https://www.tarabrach.com/
- Kaisafit: https://www.instagram.com/kaisafit/?hl=en
Item always in my gym bag:
- Resistance loop bands: http://amzn.to/2nvf7Dn
Please keep sharing the podcast, writing reviews on iTunes, and sending in all your feedback. Don't forget to send your questions, comments, topics, etc. in! You can even hit the button on the right and send me a voicemail! It could be featured on the next Ask Boonie episode!
There are links on this page that can be defined as “affiliate links”. This means that Jeanette Curtis may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided above.