I think I am coming down off my Lemonade high. The Metro red line issues brought me back to reality on this glorious Monday morning!
- I have been trying to read Shonda Rhimes's book Year of Yes since like February. I can not finish this damn book to save my life. What a tough read! Like it is not engaging at all. Sorry not sorry!
- I really don't understand this notion of in order to praise someone you have to put down another. If you are truly great at what you do, then its no need to mention anyone else. In the words of Birdman, "put some respeck on my name!"
- Lemonade flows quiet nicely into Anti. Rihanna and Beyonce have given us their best works this year. Missed my thoughts on Lemonade, read here.
- I much prefer you write on my Facebook wall. I rarely check my Facebook inbox. I never downloaded the Messages app. Just let the inbox die like the poke did! LOL!
- Work/life balance is crucial for me. When I am off, I am off. My time is my time! We never get time back, draw the lines and expectations with your colleagues as soon as possible. They will respect your time too!
I hear Mercury goes into retrograde on Thursday. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! My homie interviewed the Astro Twins and they give good advice for tackling this retrograde. Take cover and prepare!