Boonie's 2017 BLACK Friday Shopping Guide!
We are all gearing up for the Holiday season by preparing our shopping list. What better way to shop than to #BUYBLACK! Now in it's second year, this list has grown to include 25 companies, all offering great gift options!
Health & Beauty
1. Fancy Free, LLC. - On the quest for a great natural deodorant, I discovered Fancy Free's aluminum free deodorant. It works y'all! Use the code BooniesBBL to receive 10% of your solid or liquid deodorant purchase. (Offer available 11/24-12/8/17)
2. Shea Suite - Your skin will love this shea butter treat! I recently tried the pumpkin spice version and its so bomb! Use the code BooniesBBL to receive 10% of your purchase. (Offer available 11/21-12/5/17)
3. Chocolate Kinks & Kurls - Here is a great product to try on those tresses! I am excited to try the Coils and Waves Bundle - I hear the product provides great moisture. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY to receive 25% of your purchase. (Offer available 11/22-11/28/17)
4. Dr. Jen's Juice & Scrubs - If you listened to episode 24 of The Boonie Breakdown Podcast, then you meet Dr. Jen. This skin scientist has just released a line of natural juices and scrubs to help you glow! Use the code BooniesBBL to receive 10% of your purchase. (Offer available 12/11-12/30/17)
5. The Honey Pot Company - I ADORE THIS COMPANY! I use their feminine wash and its amazing and plant based! They recently stated that they are adding tampons to their line of feminine care products.
1. The Truth Confidant - Looking for a great journal with prompts that doubles a stress management tool, then look no further. The Detox the BS journal is on sale for 50% of through November 27, 2017.
2. Ally Elle Cards - If you hate Hallmark and Mahagony cards, then you will love this brand. Their cards say "I love you" they way you really do!
3. Khristian Howell - I always love presenting gifts that look super pretty! This shop has the cutest and sophisticated wrapping paper!
4. Oh So Paper - Looking for cute notebooks and stickers then hop on this site immediately! All the planner users out there will love the adorable stickers.
5. Cloth & Paper - If you are looking for a new 2018 planner, you should check out this site before you make a purchase. They offer some great inserts and planner options!
Clothing & Accessories
1. Perspectives Yoga - A black owned yoga and activewear company that has a size range of XS to 3XL, sign me up! Oh and they are cute! I can not wait to order some items from this company.
2. Will Drink For Travel - All the wanderlusters out there have to check out this site to grab a cute statement t-shirt and/or accessory before their next trip. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY to receive 20% of your purchase. (Offer available 11/21-11/28/17)
3. B. Birdwatchers Spiritual Stones - The handcrafted piece are meaningful and pretty! I am a huge fan of this brand and I already own three pieces. Head on over on Black Friday where pieces will be up to 50% off!
4. Moijey Fine Jewelry - Looking for nice piece to add to your collection, then you will definetely find something at Moijey Fine Jewelry. Not sure if they are having a sale, but it is engagement season and why not support a great black owned business!
5. SPGBK Watches - I thought this collection of watches were cool, and pretty unique. If you have a watch lover to shop for, you should check out this hip brand.
1. OnyChek - Don't let Nike be the only brand taking your coins for athletic shoes fellas. Check out these leather shoes from the motherland!
2. Creative Culture Lifestyle - Bearded men are all the rage these days. If you want your man to properly care for his beard, then you should check them out. Use code BooniesBBL for 20% your purchase. (Offer available 11/21-11/27/17)
3. Harrison Blake Apparel - Shopping for the man who likes to spruce up his outfit a bit with a lapel pin, then this online retailer would be your gift answer. They even have a monthly subscription box.
4. Knotted - This shop is for the man who has a robust bowtie collection and just wants to keep growing it. This shop has great classic and fun patterns.
5. Tres Lindas Cubanas Cigars - A black owned cigar company exist y'all! They have gift packs and a monthly subscription service available.
1. Pur Home - I can not wait to try these natural products for laundry and home cleaning. The products contain no sulfates and are chlorine free. Use the code BOONIE15 for 15% off of your order 11/21 - 12/5/17.
2. Chakra Zulu Crystals - Interested in crystals? Chakra? Energy? Vibrating higher? Then you need to check out the healing sets at Chakra Zulu!
3. Love Cork Screw - Who doesn't love a good wine and who wouldn't love a wine brand owned by a sista! In addition to wine, the brand offers cookbooks, candles, and other goods.
4. Cedar & Cotton - This Baltimore based vintage shop has something for everyone. Whether you are looking for larger home items like chairs or couches or accessories like lamps, Cedar & Cotton has you covered.
5. Lit Brooklyn - Candle lovers rejoice!! Each candle is hand poured, packaged, and shipped from Brooklyn.
Happy Shopping! #BuyBlack