Apparently it is Spring time, but who would know with the snow flurries and cold temps. BOOOOOO!
- I can not stop listening to Rihanna's Anti album. I really can't. I love how she can always switches up her style and it works! Her team picks great songs for her. If you have not listened yet, you should! Love RiRi!
- So, Apple Music decided to disrespect me this morning by offering me a playlist titled "Desperate and Alone." I may be single, but I am neither desperate or alone. LMAO! St. Steve Jobs fix it please! Then Spotify puts that dreadful new Tisha Campbell Martin song on my Discover Weekly playlist. NO BUENO!
- One of the best shows on television, that you are probably not watching, is The Carmichael Show! The show is so well done and authentic to the black experience. I swear some of the conversations are verbatim ones that I have had with family and friends. They have tackled issues like the plan b pill, Bill Cosby, transgender issues, and religion! Check it out, so good!
- Effort and consistency make all the damn difference!
- Happy Birthday Twitter!! The best place on the internet, thanks to black twitter!