Remember, the podcast is on hiatus until Monday, February 5th! If you want to catch up on any episodes for the podcast click here.
- People constantly say, "Read more than the headline." Well I can't becasue I have used up all my free articles for the month. I refuse to pay The Wall Street Journal, The Baltimore Sun, Washington Post, and New York Times every month to get the news. So I am just going to read the damn headlines. LMAO!
- I am quite possibly the only person on earth who is looking forward to the Super Bowl episode of This Is Us. We finally get to see what the fuck happens to Jack. FINALLY! That's all I've wanted. After I watch this, I am done with the show. I literally have 9 episodes on my DVR. Y'all let me know if Randall gets a spin-off.
- I've only been to Starbucks four times this month. This is major progress for me. MAJOR!
- Stop asking for permission. Just fucking do it! Do whatever it is that makes you happy because life is way to short to be worried about what other people think!
- Does anyone personally know anyone who has won a Publishers Clearing House? I mean out of all the people who read this, someone has to know someone who's won right?
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend!