Can you believe that it is July already? I know I can't! This is the perfect time to reflect on where you are on your 2016 goals.
For the last four years I've hosted a vision board party for my friends and family. We gather together for food, fellowship, and vision building! It is always a great time! My vision board sits next to my TV on my dresser. I look at it every day multiple times a day. I have mantras and other helpful affirmations tapped to the inside of my bathroom mirror! VISUALIZATIONS ARE IMPORTANT!
So as we start the second half of 2016, today is the I am going to gauge how I am progressing against the goals I set for the year.
- Travel Goals
- I hit up Cartagena. I didn't make Bogota though.
- No plans for Cuba this year, but I have time to start making them for 2017!
- My Mediterranean Cruise for October is paid off and plans to do Barcelona for a few days are set!
- Money/Career Goals
- I got a promotion at work so I grew my income!
- I have automated my savings and have actively worked not to touch that account.
- Gotta admit, I am still working on my credit card debt and usage, but have made steps there in the right direction.
- Set up an investment account.
- Started this lovely site with accompanying social media accounts. Thank you all for reading! :) Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. HAHA!
- Health Goals
- I am pressing towards my goal to lose 75lbs. I need to lose another 50lbs to reach this goal. I have hit a roadblock thanks to my former birth control method, but I am not giving up.
- I have been working out consistently. I have been maintaining 4-5 workouts a week.
- Now the eating right, I could do better here. The food is my weak spot! I acknowledge it!
- I took lessons to learn how to ride a bike. SO YAY ME!
- Love/Relationship Goals
- NEXT TOPIC! LMAOOOO! I am single as fuck!
- But bright side, I took time to heal myself. Forgive myself from the last encounter. So open to the possibility of a NEW MAN, LOL!
- Oh and good sex! BOMB SEX! That's needed too!
Everything in the center of the board were more mantras and affirmation for me to remember as I move forward in my journey. All things I need to declare 2016 my best year yet!
Have you done a mid year goal check? How are you pacing on your goals? Do you need to update a few? Here is to kicking 2016's ass!